I. Contemplating Relationships

I wonder--what the whole relationship craving is all about. What would a lover give me that I feel a lack of? 

Well, I might feel more secure with someone to share life's responsibilities with. It feels too hard at times to be fully responsible. If someone to share that responsibility were to appear, I'd feel less anxious about doing everything perfect since I wouldn't want them to be overwhelmed with perfection.

With a lover, maybe I'll be less inclined to be perfect if I had someone else's affirmation on being okay with me being a klutz. It's hard to give myself permission on being silly, I feel like I need someone else's permission first, or I get overwhelmed with anxiety with being less than perfect. I just want someone's approval on being less than perfect.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

171. Kissing For Air

179. Healing

182. Little Hello