10. Null & Void

Empty, I lay without feeling.
Lonely, I wander without purpose.

Null of meaning,
I walk about hesitantly.
Void of direction,
Every step is without value

Senses, neglected as with true consciousness.
Self affirmations, abandoned like naive hope.

Doubt covers my minds eyes as my heart cowers in fear.
Uncertainty bears its fruits as acceptance showers away.

Numbed of all sensations during times of uneased anxiety.
Blinded by cravings, denial, the illusions of the hazed mind.
Walls of dissatisfaction begin to illuminate hollow thoughts.
I’ve become null and void as the self begs for new life.

Without breath, I’m unable to portray my earnest conviction.
Constricted of love, my ill beating heart yearns to be loved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

171. Kissing For Air

179. Healing

182. Little Hello