PROLOGUE I. FOLKLORE II. GIANT WALKERS III. WHYTE RAIN CLOUDS IV. WHISPERING LIPS V. KILLING A GOD VI. CATHING THE EYE VII. TWIN-TAILS VIII. RUMOR-MILL IX. RESTITUTION X. AN ISLAND UNTO ONESELF XI. HEAVEN'S GREEN LAKE XII. RUBY'S RESOLVE XIII. LOVER'S LIME XIV. PREDISPOSITION XV. PROOF OF ROYAL BLOOD XVI. HEAVENLY XVII. FEATHERLESS WINGS XVIII. HIGHER FORCE XIX. RUBY WHYTE EPILOGUE
Bathing in misery has got me dealing. I had been wound up so tight, Only wanting to be blessed by light. That was until one faithful night. I zigzagged drunkenly towards the fireplace. I became tired of doing right in great haste. I no longer wanted to reach for first place. This was when I had a descent from grace. I gave my soul to be devoured by the devil. My life no longer grew towards a goal, So I grabbed for one more lick of pleasure. Reaching out for sin had no more pressure. After being accustomed, I felt I had blossomed. Lucifer couldn’t swallow my old ambition, So he fought to return it through attrition. But I no longer claimed custody. Life with no fear of wrong became serenity. Some may say I’ve grown to become a pity, But selling my humanity gave me such clarity. I had been wrought with being clean cut. Now I feel my way through unkept ambiguity. I thought this apathy would turn me into a mutt, But it feels like trusting my gut has given new ...
Comments
Post a Comment