160. Nuzzle

The cold has been her favorite for a lifetime,
But she's come to fall in love with summertime.
She's firm in making a blanket from my body,
I puff into the cloud she covers herself in.

My eyes drop their guard seeing her blushed cheeks, 
I quiver when mine, smooth as glass, mirrors hers.
A quiet whisper, "did I just hear your mouth squeak?"
It's like for her to paint my face rose is all that matters.

She pulls me in for our nose to brush.
I become the frozen cold she adores.
I remember insecurity as she pulls away,
Only to feel a tickle traversing down my arms.
She walks my fingers gently past my neck,
Demanding them to rest against my voice.

Her eager lips paint against my neck.
I feel the vanilla air from their gaze,
It blows over the mess she drizzled.
Death visits as she's chastised my moan.
Teeth digging into her masterpiece,
I'm reborn from her committing sin.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

171. Kissing For Air

179. Healing

182. Little Hello