148. Call Home

I had my head telling me where to go,
A thought formed like a bubble,
Easy to come, easy to blow.

I had the judge put you through court,
With enough logic for all to be distort,
But my body couldn't launch like a shuttle.

There was an argument brewing here,
I wanted nothing more than to feel again.

My heart took center stage.
Welcomed into the newage. 
It told me to follow the sage.

But I caved in from the wish for a kiss.
I had arms surrounding me for carnal bliss.
Rhyme and rhythm got sincerity to dismiss.

I let congruency take away shame.
As I cleansed it all to be who I am.

I let a force unbeknownst to me,
To rattle me up and take me to the unseen.
Like letting God take me by the hand,
My faith grew with my humility.

The chit chat became friendly,
Engaged by warming up steam.
No longer dipping myself in sin,
I became one with the wind.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

171. Kissing For Air

179. Healing

182. Little Hello