79. Re-Entering Alone

It's rather nerve-racking
To feel so alone again
I feel the desire to start crying
From remembrance of being slain

Just another shot of self-doubt
No longer looking forward to dreams
Only the tasteless impossibility
Of closing off from all this trembling

Who would truly know
What it's really like to be all alone
I only embody the senseless tone
As I begin hitting another low

Don't pray for me
Don't tell me it'll get better
Just an uninquisited sympathy
There's no hope to see!

I don't believe in faith
I don't believe in forever

I believe in uncertainty
I believe in impermanence

I don't believe I'm meant for much
You may say how I can feel such
I believe I'm bound by loneliness
You may say I don't deserve this mess

But who's to say your sentiments
Will cover over my downfall from
Leaking insides eroding my eyes

I'm hiding my prayers in a forgotten tent
They've been shaken and torn to crumbs
I don't know if this is truth or me living a lie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

171. Kissing For Air

179. Healing

182. Little Hello