75. It's Nice To Have Met You

It hasn't been long, but
I'm glad to share in your laughter
Soft giggles along with earthquakes

I love showing the world your passion
Your open and carefree clumsiness
Messy but sincere expressions

It's like meeting you
Has helped me look forward to
Meeting myself

It's great no longer having
To hide my smiles
When you're enjoying mine
I'm no longer masked

My joy basks in yours
My nervous grip softens
As my heart opens
With the fresh blown air
You breathe through me

When I see your gaze on mine
With no desire to turn away
I meet myself for the first time

I ran from bed haunting nightmares
That you're tending to
As malnourished innocence

Thank you for sharing your life

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

171. Kissing For Air

179. Healing

182. Little Hello