43. Snow

I don't know where I'm gonna go
I don't know how I'm gonna grow
But isn't it beautiful
That it's the same unknown
That let's me fall
And dissolve like snow
Washing myself
Of impurity
As I let go
And melt away
All that's mundane

Welcome to the show
Of the sprinkled flakes
Melting into a great lake
To mirror its true reflection
Of innocence
Not for its own sake
But because it couldn't take
Another night of being fake
Separate from the beloved

Isn't it beautiful
That all it takes
Is for the heart to break
And for the mind to fall apart
To realize
That we're so vulnerable
And so susceptible
To a falling from grace
When we love and we hate
Curling up and locking the gate
That we blame it all on fate

But the trip that we take
Is just icing on the cake
Of what you'll never know
When life starts to flow
And you begin to melt away
From what seems so everyday
No longer having to pay
For words you never meant to say
As integrity went astray
Just sit and rest at bay
Let what come be what may

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

171. Kissing For Air

179. Healing

182. Little Hello