22. Fruit of Love

Drifting further and further
Pulled along the unknown
Riding the waves
Across uncertainty
I swell up with anxiety
Yet excitement dwells inside me.

I don’t know what I was looking for
I’m nothing but a stranger
Navigating the familliar
That’s now unfamilliar

With brand new eyes
Dust is now brighter
Rust is no danger
I’m no longer a racer,
Speeding without end.
I await the clarity of water
For I know haste makes things bitter
No need to spoil things with glitter
It just makes them fade dimmer.

Letting go of all the hate,
Dishonesty falls to pieces,
As integrity blows kisses.
Surrounding all with grace,
Love intertwines with its pace.
Trusting all that’s arising,
Fear is no longer binding.

These new eyes,
They see no wrong,
Only webs of connections.

This open heart,
Feels strong pain,
Carries compassion,
Bares no doubt or fear,
Is the Fruit of God: Love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

171. Kissing For Air

179. Healing

182. Little Hello