20. Distance... Duality... Disheartened...

Underneath it all
What separates us?
Why argue our differences?

Can’t we be here,
Right now, this moment,
Present with our gift of life?

You say we’re divided,
But says who?

My mind has no authority
I see no dividing line

Our interdependence is calling.
We’re all intertwined
Interbeings

I don’t see why we can’t be friends.
So, why do you block me out?
Telling me this or that to justify.

My heart, it aches at this separation.
The emotional distance between us,
The duality of these mental barriers
Wear me out as I’m disheartened.

I’m afraid I have to let this go,
But remember I still care.
Even when I’m no longer there.
I miss you, but I won’t suffocate you.
I'll give you space, room to breathe
Because I truly love you
No strings attached.
So, goodbye?
Farewell? 
Bye...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

171. Kissing For Air

179. Healing

182. Little Hello