181. Her Prized Possession

My face red from just a glance,
Her tap woke me from my trance,
With red nails pointing to her smirk,
Asking me: "Is being cute your quirk?"

The music seduces us to dancing.
With her hands holding mine,
There's no more than us two.
I let my body start singing:
I wanna get to know you.

Her hand brushing through my hair,
Gently pulling me in with fingered pets.
Weakening my body to collapse.
My arms wrap around her for safety.
Chin craving rest on her shoulder,
My nervous stutter: "Is this fine?"

With a voice that knew,
There was no way for her to lose:

"Don't you dare,
Believe you're worth any less."

And there goes my breath...
As she makes sure I take in hers.

"I've stolen something priceless,
I came here with no chance to miss,
To take you back home with my kiss."

Was I being sucked into a dream?
I knew I had to let myself be caught.

Euphoria shoved my mind out of line.
Heart blazing hotter than 100 suns.

I'm woken up by sunshine,
But it's frozen in comparison,

To her arm blanketing my chest,
Submitting my heart to stop.
I see red on fingertips,
Stroking against my lips,
A kiss from up top.
I'm her theft.

"Mine."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

171. Kissing For Air

179. Healing

182. Little Hello