176. Awakening to Innocence

 I remember the swing by the lake. It wasn't one that we shared. We were called to silence. Although no words were shared, smiles were told. A bow giver for satiating the heart. I'm glad a gentle ill came over me. Opening up your chance to invite me to being your friend.

Shimmering voices asked us to inquire, "Who Am I?" The empty circle giving the seal proclaiming "empty." For you, a moment you believed to know who I am; willing and unafraid, but that image had to be thrown away. "Who am I despite willing but afraid?" Like what the swing is to me now, a familiar passing thought. As I'm bracing for rejection, you share yourself with me. Opening myself to never cementing "I" for you nor I.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

171. Kissing For Air

179. Healing

182. Little Hello