175. Sleeping Beauty

Don't look with just your eyes.
Feel not with just your chest.
Reach deep into your soul.

The wind blows your head to my smile.
Your gaze caught by the waves of my hair.
My soft eyes inviting you in to say "hello."

This is a safe space to cry.
I only wish you the best.
You're already whole.

I whisper for your arm around me,
To rest with you as my pillow.
Be my home, unending. 

I'm on my knees,
Praying for her comfort,
To put her tension to rest.

Her words spoke no lies,

"Sleeping Beauty, 
My heart doesn't protest,
Sweet as stories foretold,
Awakening my desire to try,
I want to the whole world to see,
The heavenly sanctity you're worth,
My faith in you surely is no jest,
Would thy be mine?"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

171. Kissing For Air

179. Healing

182. Little Hello