161. Picnic For You

All that can be heard are pots and pans chatter,
Interrupted when my nose catches a "h-achoo."
You return, teeth trapped with one another.
They tap out a message with every tick.

You let my fingers prance around your shoulder,
My hands held in yours without a mutter.
A nod melts into a kiss, tattooed by your lipstick.

Your bite becomes a nibble by my words,
"For you and I, I made sure to plan."
One look at the picnic basket and you knew,
"To plant my garden of smiles from you."

Never a moment without haste,
My apple already admired for its taste.
Grown from the soil of you and I,
Kissable chuckles plucked when ripe.

I'm made a pillow at our nest.
Before I realized it, I am in her plight.
My touch silks through her hair,
They drop like rain on a soft night.

My heart a warming lantern,
Leading your gaze to my mirror,
My eyes reflect my world, you learn.
You sing our favorite song for sure, 
"I'm sure to love you forevermore."

You're in search of nectar
Press further to reach oasis
Tongue tied is your power,
You spell out, "home is this."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

171. Kissing For Air

179. Healing

182. Little Hello