150. Love Letter To Me

Despair set my heart on disengage
As I spoke to the mirror, "no."
Letting little lies slip on automatic,
Authentic sounded like magic.

Flowers decorated my home's chain
Like the smiles stickered over disdain.
No way to fall if I drowned myself below.
Underwater modesty became my sage.

Finding myself in you made me insane,
Like a storybook penned for tragic.
Lonely gave me a ticket to absence,
A place with flames burning dictionary.

Imagination wrote my life,
Cravings drew me to addiction.
Life became written fiction,
Until words met the knife.

The unknowledgeable looked scary,
Aloneness washed in the cleanse.
Heartbreak shattered all the rules,
Replacing being right with the fool.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

171. Kissing For Air

179. Healing

182. Little Hello