130. Scribbling Again

Red crayons for the sunset with no gradients.
Everything black and white without polishing.
Colors outside the line to give off individuality.
There were no confusions in the hues.

Yellow strokes fused with the feeling of anxiety.
Crept in with red to give my flame depth.
Dabs of orange to give my piece unity.
Not a scratch off the boundary.

The warm colors were constraint to burst.
The resistance cracked and let go.
Dripping down the page to mix with cool.
Temperature coming together for contrast.

Like wanting the warmth of a blanket in winter,
And to sink in the snow over summer.
Yearning for excitement in quiet times,
And seeking rest during overtime.

I let myself get out of line.
Okay outside the norm.
Knowing I'm without form.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

171. Kissing For Air

179. Healing

182. Little Hello