115. Wanna be Rockstar

I’m rolling around in dirt covered anxiety.
I tremble and shake as I take another pill.
It’s like a bunch of earthquakes on my property.
I don’t even know how I got so ill.

I have peering eyes all over me.
It makes me get all tipsy.
My boat rocks on the same old sea.
Life jacket no longer gives me safety.

I have voices asking how I’m composed,
But I’m always on my tiptoes
I have on my suit and tie at all times.
“Mr. Rockstar during the weekend at bars?”

I get home from my job of being pristine.
I breathe in deep as I try to stay clean,
Until the locks trap me here with steam.

Like a balloon filled to the brim,
I sail on by going even higher.

Days gone to wonder,
Pop, I become lighter.

Tabloids say I died taking pills 
To press my lips against death.
Not remembered as lifeless stills
Overdosed on depressions meth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

171. Kissing For Air

179. Healing

182. Little Hello