60. Rotten Medicine

Past wounds healed so easily
By words of sweet empathy


Time passes by
Things change
No longer the same
Guilty of being insane
Contaminated by dis-ease
With no one to hear my plead
As I fade away
Into nothingness

Cries so loud
My world crumbles
In the palm of my hands

Screams so silent
I've become absent
In this dark lament

Is there a reason
For this breathless agony?
Is this my goodbye?

So alone
Casted aside
In a dark corner
Of my mind

Wishing to reunite
With the love of my heart
But all that's felt is the dark
As I'm held by this cold night

I've fallen from heaven
Losing my place
My home

Neglecting love becomes torture
Disgrace takes away its nectar
What was once therapeutic
Decays into poison

A wilted souls whimper for attention

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

171. Kissing For Air

179. Healing

182. Little Hello