13. Darkened Lense

Tired of the nights that beat empty,
I’m drained of life as the days pass by

Lonely from the hole that’s empty of deep intimacy,
I feel alienated from the world that feels so faint.

Who’s here to comfort me?
What’s my life’s purpose?
When do I feel protected?
Where is love hiding at?
How do I begin this quest?
Why do I feel so out of sync?

The world’s beauty just isn't what it once was.
As I see imperfections becoming inadequacies.

Cold and empty of color,
Life's awe doesn't bloom
Vibrantly and vivaciously
Since the day I've fallen.

The night’s darkness is all I have to hide in solace,
For the serenity of light illuminates my despair.

Pain is all I hold on to as peace is but a dream
To one whose eyes are engulfed by lens of fear,
Frightened to look at reality just the way it is.

Don’t be quick to assume,
For hope has yet to vanish.
She’s just hid herself well.
When will she come out?
Once life’s fully embraced.
Both the light and the dark.
As the middle path is key.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

171. Kissing For Air

179. Healing

182. Little Hello